Hold Me Tight – Transformational Weekend Retreat
Dates: to be announced
Location: #104, 4728 Ross Street, Red Deer, Alberta
Fee: $596.00 per couple
Space is limited, please register early to ensure a spot for you and your significant other.
Do you want to grow closer to your partner? Learn to see your relationship differently to increase the
emotional and physical closeness and create the environment for good communication. Learn how to decrease the tough spots in your relationship and change the negative patterns that can get couples
stuck. Spend time applying what you are learning during private conversations with your partner.
The Hold Me Tight Workshop is based on seven conversations outlined in the Hold Me Tight book. This practical book written for couples is based on over 30 years of research and is currently one of the most effective models for helping couples.
This workshop teaches how to work through difficulties and build a stronger loving relationship through:
- Understand the negative cycles that all couples can get stuck in
- Understand your own emotions
- Begin learning about your partners inner world
- Find out how to break out of feeling alone and begin to feel connected to your partner
- Repair and forgive injuries that you may have carried for a long time
- Start communicating in a way that deepens understanding and closeness
The workshop fee includes:
- For those that register early the Hold Me Tight book (which we will mail to you in advance so you can read it before the workshop). Those that register later will receive it at the workshop.
- You will each receive a workbook at the workshop full of helpful exercises.
- Engaging presentations, video demonstrations of other real life couples, and the opportunity for many private exercises and conversations with your partner.
- Jennifer will be available to give you personal support and guidance as needed. These experienced facilitators are trained in the EFT model.
- Coffee, Tea and Light Snacks will be provided. Lunch is on your own. Please feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks as well.
If you have questions about the workshop and if it is a fit for you please feel free to call to discuss this opportunity further.